Skip to main content

Australia: Indoor grower and developer to launch inaugural hydroponic farm - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

Australia: Indoor grower and developer to launch inaugural hydroponic farm    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Australia: Indoor grower and developer to launch inaugural hydroponic farm    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Aquaponics/ phosphorus deficiency?

Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Aquaponics/ phosphorus deficiency?
been hard to keep my temp is down in my room so they are usually running at 83° I am using a current culture system that I converted into an AP system I am also running a chiller the water temp stays at around 75°, inside my main reservoir I have 12 tilapia and five decent size goldfish, The strain is bubblegum from bonza seed bank, I am running a 1000 W raptor hood with a luminex ballast & two 550w solar system leds , my pH level seems to drop pretty fast lately and I have been added pH up...

Aquaponics/ phosphorus deficiency?

Popular posts from this blog