Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

Question about RDWC addback

Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Question about RDWC addback
Hey all. I am running an 4 site RDWC holding about 19 gallons of water. First grow, just built the system.

Here lately my water has been going down and so have my PPMs. I have a chiller and using bennies so I am trying to go two weeks between changes.
My addback method:

I started at 400ppm. Today I am at 340. This means the plants ate 60ppm's or 15% from where I started.
I originally added 33ml each of GH Trio to the 18 gallons.
15% of my original 33ml is 4.9ml or so.

Add 4.9ml of each...

Question about RDWC addback

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !