Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

Lowering water pH with vitamin C!?!?

Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Lowering water pH with vitamin C!?!?
So I was doing some experiments with ways of lowering my waters pH since an ro system will not have a real impact on my pH:cry: as explained here IS PH OF RO PERMEATE REALLY LOWER THAN THE FEED-WATER PH?. It doesn't make much sense to me but it was what the guy at the local water store was tellin me about and I found it on the web so nobody could do a, oh yes it does:hump:. So back to my test, I added a small amount of...

Lowering water pH with vitamin C!?!?

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !