Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

Lucas Formula Help with Maxi Bloom. PPM Schedule

Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Lucas Formula Help with Maxi Bloom. PPM Schedule
Hello,

I will be using the Lucas Formula with maxibloom dry nutes.

7g per gallon.

Now seeing as PPM is supposed to go up how would I accomidate for this?
Adding more maxi every week once res is changed to accomidate for more PPM?

Any good PPM Sched I should go by as I am doing a 60 plant SoG from clones.

Help appriciated.

Not quite sure.

I will be flowering immediatly after plants have good roots.

Need a good sched by PPM per week for about an 8 week harvest.


From my Research would...

Lucas Formula Help with Maxi Bloom. PPM Schedule

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !