Skip to main content

Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed - hortidaily.com

Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Lucas Formula Help with Maxi Bloom. PPM Schedule

Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Lucas Formula Help with Maxi Bloom. PPM Schedule
Hello,

I will be using the Lucas Formula with maxibloom dry nutes.

7g per gallon.

Now seeing as PPM is supposed to go up how would I accomidate for this?
Adding more maxi every week once res is changed to accomidate for more PPM?

Any good PPM Sched I should go by as I am doing a 60 plant SoG from clones.

Help appriciated.

Not quite sure.

I will be flowering immediatly after plants have good roots.

Need a good sched by PPM per week for about an 8 week harvest.


From my Research would...

Lucas Formula Help with Maxi Bloom. PPM Schedule

Popular posts from this blog