Skip to main content

Bud Box Pro XL,XXL, & Titan 2 - Silver Lining Grow Room Tents Hydroponics

£200.00   Buy It on eBay for only: £200.00 Buy It Now on eBay Read more Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Hydro guard storage temp & reproduction

Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Hydro guard storage temp & reproduction
First off let me apologize for even asking this newb question lol.... Also I scour the Internet for about 10 minutes and found nothing so I figured somebody on here could help me out...

Now I have 6 gallons of Hydro guard. I’m getting ready for a new build in a few weeks in my storage unit is full, I’m excited, but I fear that the higher temperatures may cause the bacteria to go bad, even though a warmer temperature is probably more beneficial to the bacteria breeding imo.

It’s been...

Hydro guard storage temp & reproduction

Popular posts from this blog