Skip to main content

Bahrain News: First phase of hydroponics production project launched - Gulf Digital News

Bahrain News: First phase of hydroponics production project launched    Gulf Digital News from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Bahrain News: First phase of hydroponics production project launched    Gulf Digital News Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

ttystikk's hydro technique.

Hydroponics / Aeroponics
ttystikk's hydro technique.
So I've been doing a ton of research in preparation for getting my first grow off the ground and have become intrigued by all the things that were going on in @ttystikk 's garden. Much was said about his vert setup but I didn't see much discussion about his hydro setup at all. I reached out to him last night for more info but he suggested I create a new thread and tag him in.

Anyway, take it away @ttystikk . I (and I'm sure many others) are curious to...

ttystikk's hydro technique.

Popular posts from this blog