Skip to main content

Australia: Indoor grower and developer to launch inaugural hydroponic farm - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

Australia: Indoor grower and developer to launch inaugural hydroponic farm    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Australia: Indoor grower and developer to launch inaugural hydroponic farm    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Quick question on my upcoming RDWC build. | Rollitup

Quick question on my upcoming RDWC build. | Rollitup



Hey guys been lurking around for awhile, I just moved to a new place and finally can start up my little home project. I used to run a straight DWC 5 gallon buckets and had a heck of a time changing out Res and training the girls. Anyway to eliminate that I’ve decided to go with an RDWC system. I plan on having 2 grow buckets with an epicenter. I’m going to use an old college mini fridge to create a chiller and wanted to use an under current with the waterfall effect to eliminate the need for air stones. 

Now do I run my water pump from my epicenter/res, to my chiller, then T it off and run it to the top of both of my grow buckets to create my DO in the buckets through waterfalls. Or do I just waterfall my epicenter? And create my return line from a filter tube in my main pvc line? 






Popular posts from this blog