Skip to main content

Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed - hortidaily.com

Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Three types of hydro in a small tent on one airpump?

I have decided to try an experiment for my second grow – which will also be my first time doing hydro. I know, probably a crazy idea, but I like to tinker around with new things and this sounds like fun and it wont kill me if all the plants die [​IMG]

Im going to run three different types of hydro, at the same time, in the same small tent, on the same rez - using only a single air pump....

Three types of hydro in a small tent on one airpump?

from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Read more How to fix this hydroponic problem

Popular posts from this blog