Skip to main content

Bud Box Pro XL,XXL, & Titan 2 - Silver Lining Grow Room Tents Hydroponics

£200.00   Buy It on eBay for only: £200.00 Buy It Now on eBay Read more Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Switching from Aerponics/Fogponics to DWC/E&F during grow

I have a question about roots.
I plan to grow cuttings with fogponics or aeroponics.
Then, for the veg and bloom period the cuttings will move to a DWC or E & F. system.
I want to stick the cuttings in only Neoprence collars, and they will remain their the total grow. So during vegging and blooming they will remain only in the Neoprence collars. So no hydroton or something like that. Totally mediumless with plant support.

Now my question is whether that is possible.
I can imagine that with...

Switching from Aerponics/Fogponics to DWC/E&F during grow

from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Read more How to fix this hydroponic problem

Popular posts from this blog