Skip to main content

Bud Box Pro XL,XXL, & Titan 2 - Silver Lining Grow Room Tents Hydroponics

£200.00   Buy It on eBay for only: £200.00 Buy It Now on eBay Read more Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Stop roots traveling back down system- Simple fix

No matter what size of pots I use, I end up with my roots heading down the pipe that delivers water around the RDWC system. This causes blocks and encourages your system to green swamp-gunge up if it gets bad.

To combat this from happening I have tried everything over the years.
My solution is to get The roots, pull any roots out of the pipes until they are all back in the pots again. I’ll then take the tail end of the root/ leader and start wrapping it around the air stone. (This has to...

Stop roots traveling back down system- Simple fix

from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Read more How to fix this hydroponic problem

Popular posts from this blog