Skip to main content

Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed - hortidaily.com

Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Problems with shooting Ph levels

Hi! I transplanted an okra seedling from cocopeat to my 5 gallon dwc bucket with 4 gallon water in it. Problem is when I adjust ph to 5.8-6.0, it shoots to 7.2 within hours. What do you guys think the problem is??

To be more precise, i use packaged drinking water for my dwc reservoir which has ph of 7.0 and 80 ppm to start with. I also rinsed hydrotons that i use as grow medium and kept in tub full of tap water along with air stones with hydrogen peroxide added for 24 hours. I also washed...

Problems with shooting Ph levels

from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Read more How to fix this hydroponic problem

Popular posts from this blog