Skip to main content

Bud Box Pro XL,XXL, & Titan 2 - Silver Lining Grow Room Tents Hydroponics

£200.00   Buy It on eBay for only: £200.00 Buy It Now on eBay Read more Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Hydro’s Tent ⛺️

Hello GC, I have a grass test going with GG4's and a couple lavenders. Past week 5.5 flowering, GG4's are quickly taking over the tent.

I grew the clones last summer outdoor and was really impressed with quality and flavor. I fed them Supernatural brand Aqua mix. They loved it and produced well. Very toxic.

These vegged for about 2.5 months under mh.


I'm feeding 3 with GH basic trio (which is what I use for hydro grows, mostly brown and red depending on strain from midway flowering and...

Hydro’s Tent ⛺️

from Hydroponic Growing
Read more How to fix this hydroponic problem

Popular posts from this blog