Skip to main content

Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed - hortidaily.com

Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

hesi coco

Auto pots 15 L
T5 4ft tubes
Coco coir 50%
perlite 50%


I have two plants just over a week old and want to start feeding for the first time. From what I can understand some people are using hesi coco because there is no salt buildup and easy to use.
hesi coco, is this product from veg to flowering. If not could you point me in the right direction using hesi coco
I also need some advice please.

1. on first watering do I give plants about 50ml or should I water until I get run off the plants are in small pots
2. What should my pH be
3. And what strength should I start the nutriment from.
4. If I mix up a 2L of nutriment how long can I keep it without it going off.
Thanks


from THCtalk.com - Cannabis Growing Forum & Cannabis & Marijuana Discussion Forums - Coco Coir
Read more How to fix this hydroponic problem

Popular posts from this blog