Skip to main content

Hydroponics Food Farm Tours – Daily Sundial - Daily Sundial

Hydroponics Food Farm Tours – Daily Sundial    Daily Sundial from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Hydroponics Food Farm Tours – Daily Sundial    Daily Sundial Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

First time grower w/Hydroponics and Jiffy Peat Pellets

Aloha from Maui :)
I build my own Hydro/aeroponic/drip feed box and I will be using Jiffy Peat Pellets as a medium for the plant rooting. So far when I water my seedlings in the germination dome I see that peat runs off the side. Will this keep occurring when I move it to the box with Hydroton clay pebbles on top and will it clog my drip tubes and water pump?

Is a two gallon per hour drip feed tip to much feed?

Mahalo

from Hydroponic Growing
Read more How to fix this hydroponic problem

Popular posts from this blog