Skip to main content

Bud Box Pro XL,XXL, & Titan 2 - Silver Lining Grow Room Tents Hydroponics

£200.00   Buy It on eBay for only: £200.00 Buy It Now on eBay Read more Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Sterile Hydro Environment

View attachment 2433315 View attachment 2433316 Hey everyone.
Recently retrying a hydro setup after battling pythium in my last few DWC grows. The problem was even at nominal temperatures I would sustain pythium growth (I believe do to the addition of Microbes and Mycos).

So this time, after extensive research I’m going to try a DWC grow completely sterile, but with some added Goodies I have synthesized myself.

Setup:
-DWC bucket with standard airstone
-Active Carbon...

Sterile Hydro Environment

from Hydroponic Growing
Read more How to fix this hydroponic problem

Popular posts from this blog