Skip to main content

Bud Box Pro XL,XXL, & Titan 2 - Silver Lining Grow Room Tents Hydroponics

£200.00   Buy It on eBay for only: £200.00 Buy It Now on eBay Read more Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Slow to no growth seedlings, is it stunned?

Hey y'all, I've recently started cultivating greens again and I've lost touched with it ever since my last grow which as years ago. Previously i was doing soil and now I'm starting and venturing into coco coir and soon enough DWC.

Currently I'm growing an autoflower strain LSD-20 and it's day 5 since germination via papertowel method. I've noticed that the cotyledon was yellowish when it first sprouted from the Coco coir. Then I added a 40w CFL above it and it turned green to dark green...

Slow to no growth seedlings, is it stunned?

from Hydroponic Growing
Read more How to fix this hydroponic problem

Popular posts from this blog