Skip to main content

Hydroponics Food Farm Tours – Daily Sundial - Daily Sundial

Hydroponics Food Farm Tours – Daily Sundial    Daily Sundial from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Hydroponics Food Farm Tours – Daily Sundial    Daily Sundial Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Single Oxypot, 1st time grow

Hi guys,

New here but been lurking for a while which is why I think although this is my first grow i seem to have done okay..so far.

Just thought I’d stop by to see what you guys think of my single feminised amnesia haze from royal queen seeds :)

The setup at the minute is: 75cmx75x100 tent, 4” intake and outtake with a rhino carbon filter, a ‘25’ litre oxypot (although that’s too the brim so 14 litres is more than enough), and a 600w hps running at 250w for the time being.

I have the full range of the cyco platinum series but found running at 1/2 to 3/4 strength stopped the ph rising to quickly as she drank, as well as wasting to much.

I’m going to be upgrading to a 1.2mx1.2x2 next week as I think I left the flower slightly to long and now I’ve flipped to veg it’s ran out of space very fast 😅

For some reason I can’t upload pictures from my phone but as soon as I’m on my pc I’ll update this post with the pictures.

I’ve been LST and defoliating so the stem is nice and thick with so much knuckling from the other nodes! Should definitely be able to hold some nice weight on each, i heard that if you bend the pant early and expose the nodes to direct light and air they too become mans colas, is this true?

Anyway I’m high and I’m rambeling but I’m just proud 😁 I’ll upload pictures ASAP 💚


from THCtalk.com - Cannabis Growing Forum & Cannabis & Marijuana Discussion Forums - DWC Bubbler
Read more How to fix this hydroponic problem

Popular posts from this blog