Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

Res change

Hi chaps.

I've been manually changing my Wilma res every week but it's been back-breaking work. Removing all 7 plants, removing lid, pumping out the res, wiping it all down, refilling it, putting plants back etc. etc.

Is this all necessary? Is there a simpler way of doing it? Could I just pump out as much as I can and then refill without removing everything and cleaning etc?

I spent a good 5-6 hours yesterday setting up a new tent and doing all of the above too but surely it shouldn't be this much slog?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.


from THCtalk.com - Cannabis Growing Forum & Cannabis & Marijuana Discussion Forums - Wilma
Read more How to fix this hydroponic problem

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !