Skip to main content

Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed - hortidaily.com

Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Need Info About A Source Of Sulfur For Hydroponics

I'm trying to find a stand alone source for sulfur to use in my hydroponics system, but I'm reading that sulfur is not water soluble.. Does this mean it will not mix in my reservoir? I now know that Epsom salts contains sulfur and magnesium, but I'm trying to find a way to add sulfur individually to the reservoir without adding other elements at the same time. Can someone point me in the direction of where I can find a powder form of sulfur fertilizer. Thanks

from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Read more How to fix this hydroponic problem

Popular posts from this blog