Skip to main content

Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed - hortidaily.com

Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Looking for alternative to bleach for sterilizing hydro system

I used bleach to clean my grow tent and it corroded my tent poles; I'm now turned off to the idea.

Hydrogen peroxide is a option but I don't believe it.

I've been using warm water with a good scrubbing and dish soap at times.

Will watered down bleach solution corrode my water pump? Looking to sterilize plant-less system on recirculate setting

from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Read more How to fix this hydroponic problem

Popular posts from this blog