Skip to main content

Bud Box Pro XL,XXL, & Titan 2 - Silver Lining Grow Room Tents Hydroponics

£200.00   Buy It on eBay for only: £200.00 Buy It Now on eBay Read more Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Is GH FloraSeries (Expert) cal/mag balanced for RO water?

Hey All -

Been having a hard time finding the answer.... I use the full line of GH Flora Series at 60-80 percent strength in RO water DWC. The calimagic adds 300-450 ppm and I was wondering if adding calimagic is necessary? Im leaning towards it not being required for two reasons. (1) Seems like the "expert" line should be balanced with cal/mag and account for RO water. (2) GH doesn't include CaliMagic in their feed charts that I can find.

I plan to test on my plants but wanted to ask the...

Is GH FloraSeries (Expert) cal/mag balanced for RO water?

from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Read more How to fix this hydroponic problem

Popular posts from this blog