Skip to main content

Bud Box Pro XL,XXL, & Titan 2 - Silver Lining Grow Room Tents Hydroponics

£200.00   Buy It on eBay for only: £200.00 Buy It Now on eBay Read more Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Fully Automated Hydroponics

Greetings,

I have been lurking for quite a while and I figured it was time to post. For quite some time I have been developing automated systems for my computerland devices. Naturally I have expanded this to my small 6x6 grow room.

Current Status:
Air Temp, Humidity, CO2, Water pH, Water Temp, Water PPM are logged.

Water Chiller: Chopped up Dehumidifier running code that keeps a tight band of .5c temp.
Lights: Managed by external scheduler written to alleviate need for RTC....

Fully Automated Hydroponics

from Hydroponic Growing
Read more How to fix this hydroponic problem

Popular posts from this blog