Skip to main content

Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed - hortidaily.com

Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Electrical conductivity and frequency

Hello talkers before I get a Wilma I would like to know how exactly to get my plants to thrive!!!

The mix I'm going to be using will be canna coco pebble mix which is 60% coco and 40% clay pebbles. Unsure on the pot size for the Wilma as it will be a Wilma wide XL with either 18 or 25 litre pots which do you recommend?

Oh s#@t yeah the title....EC what ec should I be giving the plants in the Wilma? Will be using canna a&b with the canna additives just boost, PK and rhizo.

What frequency? And would I be OK sticking the clones or seeds straight from jiffys to the pots?

Oh yeah I'm most likely going to be scrogging them. There's a few questions I'm unsure of as never tried coco have grown in soil but really got a bad hate with the stuff.

Would like a few peoples opinions if possible peeps peace out for now. :pps:


from THCtalk.com - Cannabis Growing Forum & Cannabis & Marijuana Discussion Forums - Coco Coir
Read more How to fix this hydroponic problem

Popular posts from this blog