Skip to main content

Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed - hortidaily.com

Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Delivery at its finest

So I live in Va Beach and illegal state (waaaack) but it's completely legal in our nations capital. Which is 3hrs22mins away from me but I can't smoke here ? It's crazy honestly.
Anyways I like to have marijuana for my personal but the dope out her sucks!! I've been ripped off a million times by people who say "the ship or deliver" marijuana. It's really annoying honestly I just want some high grade bud for a goo price If anyone is willing to help a brother out god bless you

from Hydroponic Growing
Read more How to fix this hydroponic problem

Popular posts from this blog