Skip to main content

Bud Box Pro XL,XXL, & Titan 2 - Silver Lining Grow Room Tents Hydroponics

£200.00   Buy It on eBay for only: £200.00 Buy It Now on eBay Read more Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Aeroponic cloner questions

Ok getting ready to receive my aero cloner and had acouple simple question. I'm going to be using clonex rooting gel and rooting solution. Do I put some of the rooting gel in the water? I've read some places you do. Also I'm using house and gardens nute line so should I use some of the root excellerator in the water? Also some people say to use and air stone in the aero cloner to keep the solution mixed, is that a yay or a nay? Also read about using an aquarium heater what exactly should the...

Aeroponic cloner questions

from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Read more How to fix this hydroponic problem

Popular posts from this blog