Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Vigorous growth but ugly plants

Hi,

this ist my 4th or 5th grow with this aeroponics system.

i use ro water, 150-200ppm calmag, ghe trio and used some Heisenberg tea.

the plants grow very fast I check my tent in the morning and evening and I can see the growth
BUT the plants look very strange. Curvy leafs and the leafs look dry.

I calibrate my guardian every 2-3 weeks and double check the ph with another ph meter.

this is week 3

I can say it’s not the ph, it’s not humidity because I try to use the vpd chart.
I...

Vigorous growth but ugly plants


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Learn more about hydroponics

Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Popular posts from this blog