Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Beneficial Bacteria in Hydroponics

Curious to what bennies you guys use in hydro? If you use any at all.

Ive used Great White for years but lately the leftover powder sediment it leaves at the bottom of the reservoir has been bothering me so I gotta scrape it with a stick every time and it got annoying so Im using Orca now.

Not sure if bennies actually helps in my flood and drain setup but after I slowly cut down on my nutrients cost...Ill then test if beneficials is actually beneficial in my hydro setup.

Ive went the...

Beneficial Bacteria in Hydroponics


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Learn more about hydroponics

Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Popular posts from this blog