Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Does anyone use VEG+BLOOM

I am running the veg bloom line now and must say I like it. I use nectar for my soil grows, but when I decided to primarily grow hydro, nectar being my favorite line, is just to dense of a line to use. Some of the products really wanna sink. I don't like paying for water weight in nutrients or shipping costs, so I decided to give powders a shot. I am adding bulletproof si and sour dee to the complete veg bloom line with awesome results. I dont wanna add to much, i wanna see how this...

Does anyone use VEG+BLOOM


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog