Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Coco coir

Hey all, I’m about to start my second grow and am gonna go with coco instead of soil. I have just a few questions I hope can be answered.

1. What brand of coco brick do you guys like and trust? I bought one brick of thunder acres a while back that I still haven’t hydrated, not sure if I should buy more of those or go with another brand. The only bagged coco available near me is cultivation nation by fox farm. Not sure if it’s trustworthy, but hey if anyone has used it chime in!

2. Is...

Coco coir


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog