Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Bud Rot

Well I've got the High Grade scope that supposedly tells you how much you're THC %is within 3% give or take. They also have other features as well like growers help. So I sent them a few pictures and they told me it looked as if I may have bud rot and to trim the rotted buds and go ahead and start my curing process with the rest. I don't believe it was bud rot I believe it's light burn. My tents only 2'×2'×4' and when I hit the flowering stage I couldn't get my light high and far enough...

Bud Rot


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog