Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Bud Rot

Well I've got the High Grade scope that supposedly tells you how much you're THC %is within 3% give or take. They also have other features as well like growers help. So I sent them a few pictures and they told me it looked as if I may have bud rot and to trim the rotted buds and go ahead and start my curing process with the rest. I don't believe it was bud rot I believe it's light burn. My tents only 2'×2'×4' and when I hit the flowering stage I couldn't get my light high and far enough...

Bud Rot


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog