Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Simplest, yet most effective hydro nutes

Good evening rollitup family!

I'm towards the end of my first grow after a 7 +/- year hiatus. While some things have come back to me like riding a bike, others still elude me. It's been a re-learning process, if I do say so myself, but I'm excited to dive back into it.

The method that suits me best and what I'm currently running is a DWC system with 5 gallon buckets and regular tap water. Prior to my hiatus, I grew for roughly 10 years, the majority of which was in soil and self taught...

Simplest, yet most effective hydro nutes


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog