Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

weird bud development only on a few plants

Hello all.
I have about 44 gelato 33 plants growing in my RDWC system and about 5 of plants buds look weird, like yellowish burned looking with almost no white pistils.
I was hoping someone might help guide me in the right direction to what might be the issue.
These 5 plants are spread around my entire grow room aka 2 totally different rdwc systems.
the rest of the plants look amazing in my opinion and are doing great, just these 5 are weird. Below are some photos of them and 1 of the...

weird bud development only on a few plants


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog