Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Starting ebb and flood, need advice on materials

Hello,


My goal is to start a Ebb and flood systeem soon.
I 'm planning to start growing in clay pebbles.
My flood table wil be 1x1 meter.
How big does my reservoir needs to be? im planning on something like 50 liters, but if more is better i
wil do that.
My pump can handle 1000-2000liters an hour.


Because im a beginner on a thight budget i would like to start with cheap PH-EC testers.
Wich one do you reccomend?
I buy alot of the growstuff second handed, but i've read that ph meters can...

Starting ebb and flood, need advice on materials


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog