Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

RDWC (waterfall) inline pump size and DO questions

Hydro noob here, building a 4 site RDWC: 4x 5 gallon buckets, with a 5 gallon res, so probably 15-20 gallons when full (going into a 4x4 tent/res outside tent). I live in a hot climate so I’m thinking instead of hot noisy air pumps, I’ll go waterfall, with an inline pump pulling water from the res and connecting to a spout-like attachment at the top of the side of each of the bucket sites. So my questions are, what size (GPH) inline water pump will I need to circulate enough water for the...

RDWC (waterfall) inline pump size and DO questions


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog