Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Well all the warnings about growing aero were wrong.

Just about to start flowering my third grow since I started aero. Despite all the warnings from naysayers here this is what I have experienced. I have not had one clogged spray head to date, and I am running 22 of them on three circuits in three chambers using the same res and accumulator and pump. I only change my res out once a grow now, about two weeks into flowering -- with no dif in results. I do not DTW. I never had to adjust ph. I have had no failures of pump or any component of...

Well all the warnings about growing aero were wrong.


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog