Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

The complete asshole response I just got from a General Hydroponics rep...

I've been a long time user of GH's products. I've since switched from their liquid flora line to the dry maxi line. I only use their maxi powders, potassium silicate (armor si), and floralicous plus. Instead of burning through endless amounts of liquid cal-mag I switched to magnesium sulfate and calcium nitrate in dry form. It's much cheaper and I stocked up on both. I was looking at the GH feed chart for the maxi line and there's a small note about the required order of adding some products...

The complete asshole response I just got from a General Hydroponics rep...


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog