Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Remember that maxi precipitation issue I was having? GH just reformulated their calimagic. Shocker,right? :)

I recently stopped using maxi and switched to Jack's 5-12-26 due to continuous unresolved calcium precipitation issues that contaminated my reservoirs endlessly. I tried everything to prevent the problem. RO water. Tap water. Hot. Cold. Don't add PH up until the day of water in. Omit the Armor SI. Mix PH up with a gallon of RO water and slowly add to the reservoir. Rub my tummy and tap my head at the same time while I pray for no precipitation. Nothing worked. Add maxi ONLY to the reservoir...

Remember that maxi precipitation issue I was having? GH just reformulated their calimagic. Shocker,right? :)


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog