Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Mega garden success

Hi all!! Brand new to posting but figured I would add some information I could never locate in the past. All the good info on the site I need to pass something on. So I purchased a few mega gardens in the past with an attempt of doing side by sides but I always ended up with roots wrapping together and small yields so I sold all but one. This year I was limited on space and bought a 2x2x4 tent and a 600 watt LED and switched to 1200watt LED right before switch. This grow consisted of 9 auto...

Mega garden success


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog