Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

How many EC (or PMMs, EC preferably) for one week old seedlings?

Currently, I have already popped open seeds in my Root Plugs: put in a wet paper towel for 30 hrs, today opened and inserted in the plugs. I expect to have seedlings within the next 2–4 days. I will then put 'em into my StinkBud vegging unit and under 18/6 600W MH. I know, don't scorn me yet, that's all I have for now (for vegging). Next grow I will downgrade to 250W.

I will be running my pump in the vegger on 15/15, that's the best timer I have for now, next grow will buy Cycle Timer and...

How many EC (or PMMs, EC preferably) for one week old seedlings?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog