Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

How close am I to harvest?

Hey

First time grower with another annoying question

I've been growing two white widow autos in coco. Currently week 8

Attached are images of the plant and a typical stalk, today vs 3rd feb. I've also included my best effort at taking a closeup of one of the heads, so you can see the calyxes, pistils and resin colour. Sorry it's not better

To my eye, most of the pistils are white, most of the calyxes are "immature" (not sure what the correct word is) and the resin is definitely closer to...

How close am I to harvest?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog