Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Grey slime in res

Afternoon, so abit of history for this first.. I had deficiency issues raising ec falling PH, turns out I had been using grow nuts in flower by accident. This has been fixed and now I have falling ec rising pH (pH rising from 5.5 - 7.5, EC falls by around. 2 a night)

I am adjusting ec to find the sweet spot for them, they are feeding and the res levels dropping.

I have been using a new pH down I had to buy online, could this be causing the reaction? It is taking alot of ml to drop the...

Grey slime in res


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog