Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Can someone explain to me how to top up a reservoir (rez)? I just don't get it...

Sorry if this has been gone over, if so please direct me to the information! I am having some trouble wrapping my head around the concept of refilling a reservoir that still has nutrient solution in it. I'm specifically referring to flood/drain ebb/flow, but any recirculating rez would apply.

Let's say for example (I made these numbers up from recent experience), I add 20 gal of RO water @ 6.8pH and 10ppm, I add 5ml per gal of MagiCal, bringing the ppm to 260. Then I add veg nutes...

Can someone explain to me how to top up a reservoir (rez)? I just don't get it...


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog