Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Accumulator tank pressure??

I'm putting together a high pressure aeroponics system and having a difficult time finding info on accumulator tank pressure.

My question is what PSI should I pressure my bladder tank to if I plan to maintain aprx 80 psi to my misters?

I've seen some say 2-3 PSI below the pumps turn ON pressure and others say 2-3 PSI under the pumps turn OFF pressure. I'd appreciate some solid info on this if anyone could shed some light. Thanks!


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog