Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

2 weeks old. Using hydrogen peroxide. Nutes went clear over night

Hello all.my seconddwc ever. Strain is humbolt headband. Gh tri flora series and cal mag plus. Distilled water and 3% hydrogen peroxide 8 ml pet gallon. Res temps stay in the low 60's high 50's. In using t5 8 bilb 4 red and 4 blue. Lights are maybe 18 inches from the tops. I changed the res and the water was brownish almost purple because of the nutes. Today it's all crystal clear. Plants look great to me. I was just wondering if maybe I'm using too much hydrogen peroxide. Also my ppms...

2 weeks old. Using hydrogen peroxide. Nutes went clear over night


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog