Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

new grow, early problems

Hello,
I have a couple week old seedlings that were started in an aerogarden and once the roots hit the water were transplanted into my recirculating drip system where the aerogarden pod was placed in hydroton.
I have a 4 cob ~280W light dimmed to about 2/3 power and raised 24 inch from plants. This is in a 2x4 tent with a 4 inch carbon filter exhaust.

I have terrible tap water which is usually 7.8 pH and starts at around 350ppm. The seedlings did fine in the aerogarden with that tap...

new grow, early problems


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/new-grow-early-problems.1017972/

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !