Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

My current hydro fertilizer recipe. Share yours too

Feel free to make fun of my horrible handwriting.
I recently eliminated molasses from my recipe and have decided to use flora nectar instead which is designed for hydro systems. I don't know that there is any problem with molasses, but I had an issue with a few plants in one of my veg tents and thought it may have been attributed to that. It was actually light bleaching from my LED lights. I may begin using molasses again at the next feeding at 1tsp/ gallon earth juice high brix. With...

My current hydro fertilizer recipe. Share yours too


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/my-current-hydro-fertilizer-recipe-share-yours-too.1024753/

Popular posts from this blog