Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

White Slime on My Roots and Airstones

Alright I have a stealth hydro type dwc. Got some Satori (3 weeks old) goin.
About a week ago, I noticed some white slime on their roots, I think only the roots that were under water. Well I started a hydrogen peroxide run, following amounts I have seen on this board and others.

It didn't help. I even picked off some slime covered root and put it in a bowl of peroxide, just to see if it was something that was immune to it. The shit bubbled and mostly disappeared after about 20 minutes...

White Slime on My Roots and Airstones


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/white-slime-on-my-roots-and-airstones.37836/

Popular posts from this blog