Skip to main content

"Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation" - hortidaily.com

"Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation"    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics "Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation"    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Water Chemistry and PH raise.

Hello everyone.
I just dived into hydroponics... and I'm already drowning... o_O
Well, i have 8 plants in two box + a third maintenance box for a total volume of 70L.
Roots are not submerged as i use 360degrees sprinklers. It is may be called Aero..


Here is my problem:
I use RO water which is EC 0.0 PH~4
I put my MaxiGrow nutrients and my PH goes down to 3.5.
So i want to raise it and i use a powder, because i dont have the regular PH UP.
This is the powder that i use with the same RO...

Water Chemistry and PH raise.


May 02, 2020 at 03:31PM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog