Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Taking the leap. Soil to waterfall rdwc

After days of research ive decided im gonna give hydro a shot. Im going to be building a 4 plant rdwc waterfall test system, run a veg through it and if I like the results im going to build a lot more.

I need some help though I cant find much info on matching up pipe sizes to pots and water pumps. I was thinking 2 inch pipe or tubing but not sure how big a water pump id need. Or if 2" is even a hood size. Just want to make sure I do everything right.

Any advice is appreciated


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/taking-the-leap-soil-to-waterfall-rdwc.1016971/

Popular posts from this blog